PERMITTING AND VARIANCES
The operations team is comprised of highly experienced permit specialists, project service coordinators and project managers who handle relationships that require installation throughout the country.
This team thoroughly reviews the municipal code library and establishes relationships with city planners to expedite the approval process and ensure sign permits are secured in a timely fashion, providing clients with hassle-free permit acquisition.
Creative’s permitting specialists use a sophisticated information handling system, and follow step-by-step, defined procedures. These protocols are followed when permits for signage are required and can include:
- Nationwide Code Checks
- Complete Permit applications
- Complete Electrical applications
- Record Notice of Commencement
- Order Engineering
- Negotiate Signage with Municipality
Creative also offers Zoning and Variance Services to ensure clients achieve maximum brand visibility at every location. Design team members work closely with the permitting team to prepare artwork and complete submission packages used to ensure landlord and municipal approvals.
- Processing administration deviations, variances, re-zoning, special uses, and conditional uses (hardship research)
- Attending community appearance board and historic preservation review board meetings
- Researching records and permit files
- Providing property owners lists
- Negotiating signage allowances with reviewers