Updated May 25, 2018
All Content is the property of or licensed by Creative Sign Designs. Our personal success statements are accurate and we have the records that support our claims. We invite you to encourage others to visit our site; however, all web content belongs to Creative Sign Designs and may not be copied, distributed, reused, re-posted, or manipulated in any way.
Similarly, the Creative Sign Designs logo and all Creative Sign Designs trademarks, service marks and copyrights (collectively the “Marks”), are the property Creative Sign Designs and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Except in connection with your authorized use of this Site, you are not being granted any right or license under any Mark nor are you granted any other intellectual property right in or to the Content. All such rights are retained by Creative Sign Designs.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We automatically track and collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including the following: (1) your IP address; (2) your internet service provider; (3) your browser type and version, (4) your operating system, and (5) other information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns (collectively “Traffic Data”).
Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. Traffic Data is anonymous; however, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The technologies we use to collect this Traffic Data include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive. Cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on the Site and identify repeat visitors to the Site. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site.
- Web Beacons/Clear Gifs. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). If you would like to opt-out of our emails please see below.
Third Party Sites
At times, the Site may have links to Web sites hosted by other parties (“Third-Party Sites”), or such Third-Party Sites may have links to the Site. These links are offered as a convenience and for informational purposes only, not as referrals or endorsements by Creative Sign Designs of the Third-Party Sites.
We may request that you provide us with certain information that is about you but individually does not identify you or that personally identifies you (collectively, “Personal Information”). Other than as described herein, we do not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
Personal Information may include information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site, posting messages to social media outlets, records and copies of correspondence if you contact us, responses to surveys, and details of transactions and fulfillment of orders conducted through the Site. Categories of Personal Information include the following: (1) your contact data (such as your name, e-mail address); (2) your financial data (such as your credit card information); and (3) demographic data (such as mailing address).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To send you information about relevant products and/or services, promotional material or to contact you
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or business, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliated third parties.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
You acknowledge that once your Personal Information is shared with or transferred to an affiliated third party as provided herein, the use of your Personal Information will then be governed by the privacy policies of those affiliated third parties and is not subject to our control. If contacted by those affiliated third parties, you should directly inquire to them about the use of your Personal Information.
HOW WE PROTECT AND HOW YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR DATA
We do not send unsolicited emails (spam). You may “unsubscribe” or opt-out of our marketing emails at any time. Instructions for opting out are clearly communicated in each and every email message or you may contact us directly. You may not opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account with us.
You acknowledge that once your Personal Information is shared with or transferred to trusted affiliated third parties as provided herein, the use of your Personal Information will then be governed by the privacy policies of those trusted affiliated third parties and is not subject to our control. If contacted by those trusted affiliated third parties, you should directly inquire to them about the use of your Personal Information by them.
If you wish to obtain your personal information and/or opt out of all data collection, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILDREN UNDER 13
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request from companies conducting business in California certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.