Jamie Harden – President & CEO
Jamie Harden is President and CEO of Creative Sign Designs and Creative Mailbox & Sign Designs (together, “Creative”). The combined companies employ more than 85 people throughout the state of Florida with the majority based at its Tampa headquarters.
The desire to establish permanent roots in the Tampa community, paired with the goal of acquiring and running a local business led Mr. Harden and his family to return to Tampa in April 2005. Prior to that, Mr. Harden was Senior Vice President and Commercial Banking Group Market Executive for Bank of America. He served in this role from 1999 to 2005 in various locations including Los Angeles, Dallas and Kansas City. Prior to these positions with Bank of America, he was a Commercial Banking Group Team Leader in Tampa for NCNB/NationsBank from 1990 to 1999. While at Bank of America, Mr. Harden achieved a Six Sigma Green Belt.
Mr. Harden is a graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance.
Mr. Harden is involved in numerous community and business associations:
- Vice Chairman of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay
- Board of Directors of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce (Programs Committee), Tampa Bay & Co (Finance Committee) and Tampa Bay Professional Alliance
- Treasurer of the Young President’s Organization (YPO) of Florida.
- Florida State University College of Business Board of Governors
- Golden Triangle
- Finance Committee of the Straz Center for the Performing Arts
- Regional advisory board of AvMed
- Member of Palma Ceia Golf and Country Club
Jamie has been married for more than 21 years and has three children.
Download Jamie Harden's Complete Biography
E-mail Jamie Harden