Creative Sign Designs CEO Jamie Harden is set to take over as the Chairman of Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce for a one year term, effective December 13, 2018, at the Chamber’s annual meeting. The annual meeting will be held at the Tampa Convention Center on Thursday, December 13, 2018, and will include a networking reception and lunch. The focus is on Tampa Bay Towards Tomorrow and registration is open to the public.
The Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce envisions an engaged and inclusive community driven by business prosperity. As the incoming Chair, Jamie is focused on a number of key initiatives:
- Partnering with various community stakeholders to effectively launch the new transportation initiative that voters approved for Hillsborough County.
- Expanding our Education Connection/Workforce development program.
- Forming an affordable housing caucus.
- Looking for long-term, sustainable solutions for the Hillsborough County school system’s needs.
- Continuing to support the Tampa Bay Rays staying in Tampa Bay.
- Finding new and better ways to incorporate our military into the Tampa Bay business community.
- Growing/scaling our Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) effort.
While leading Creative Sign Designs for over 13 years, Jamie has become immensely involved with numerous community and business associations in the Tampa Bay area and beyond. He was previously the chairman of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay, a member of the Board of Governors for The Florida State University College of Business, Treasurer of the Young President’s Organization (YPO) Florida Chapter as well as an honorary commander for the 927th Air Refueling Wing at MacDill Air Force Base.
Jamie looks forward to furthering the Chamber’s mission to serve its members and enhance our community by building business success.